Do you need some balance in your life? Let this bubbles game help you relax and create a feeling of inner peace and calm.
- Free your mind of negative thoughts
- Read slowly
- Let your imagination flow
Steps for the bubbles game
- Sit comfortably. Close your eyes. Relax. Breathe effortlessly. Imagine that every exhalation releases all your tensions and frustrations into space
- Inhale and imagine a bubble of light filling you from within. Let the bubble grow inside yourself as you inhale
- Exhale and let the bubble flow out
- Inhale and exhale slowly. Imagine that every bubble takes a warm color of light blue, pink or yellow. Let the bubbles slowly expand around you
- Surround yourself with a warm colorful ocean of bubbles. Visualize them all. Now slowly let them dissolve like melting clouds. Let the peace and calm caress your soul.
- Smile and slowly… open your eyes 🙂
Start your morning with a meditation exercise like the bubbles game and you will feel a nice inner calm all day long.
Another nice idea: You can put some music and use the bubbles game as an ice breaker for a Stress/Conflict Management training. It will do wonders for your trainees!