Let’s discover HR, step by step, together!
- by Roxana Nicoleta Vintila
- in Human Resources
- posted October 7, 2019
It was a challenge for me to discover who I am and what I can offer to others. I lost myself a few times during the last 5 years, but each time I found myself by writing a new chapter to this project. And now it’s the time to share my gift with you.
Discover HR Step by Step is a mentoring program for professionals eager to learn HR and build a career in Human Resources. It takes 3 months and brings along weekly creative assignments and online sharing discussions.
It will help you dive into all Human Resources activities: recruitment, onboarding, career management, training, and offboarding. We will have fun, learn new things, and discover new cultures and new ways of thinking. And I’m saying “we” because it’s a learning experience for both you and me.
What is NOT this mentoring program?
- Just another boring learning experience
- A standard collection of courses, presentations and other materials; the internet is full of that. This program is all about learning by doing and sharing knowledge.
- A very expensive learning experience. It’s a gift, so it’s free of charge. Just bring your commitment and passion for learning into this project.
- A multi-lingual experience. All assignments and discussions will be in English.
- A diploma or certification program. It’s not meant to issue you a certification or a diploma and it won’t directly lead to an employment offer.
But it WILL help you discover the beautiful HR domain in a practical manner.
Send us a message following the next steps:
- Take a few minutes of introspection and write from your heart the answer to this question: “Who am I?” (in maximum 5 sentences)
- And because I would like to know more about yourself, please share with me in the message the link to your LinkedIn profile